In our state of the art studio located on 12000 Santa Fe Springs Rd, Santa Fe Springs, we are dedicated in offering a wide range of opportunity to teach the history of art, different techniques, and the use of all art related materials.
Today, over 50 of REACH consumers attend the class. We provide 2 classes per-day, morning and afternoon, Mon-Thur. Classes are taught by Nicolette Rhodes, Jonathan Reyes and Daisy De La Torre.
- Challenge our artists to be creative and inspired thinkers.
- Learn different techniques such as color theory, perspective and other ways to expend skills.
- Building communication skills and successful relationships among peers.
- Create a space to share work and ideas.
- Integrate art into the community while participating in art festivals and galleries to provide opportunities to sell and display their work.
Our Philosophy: No matter the restrictions with disabilities or motor skills, the REACH staff is here to support you and your individual needs.
In the Spotlight
Alma Garcia (Interview)
The Art Source teaches many things. Do you have a favorite?
“Picasso’s blue period is one of my favorite lessons and artist to learn about. He inspires me until this day. I also love craft projects and getting messy with my hands.”
Can you share with us what art means to you?
“High school was where I learned about art, it was a new way to exercise my brain. It helps me to focus and calm down.”
Priscilla Dao (Interview)
Can you share with us how the ArtSource has helped you?
“It’s helped me by becoming more creative and more social. I like the projects we do, learning our lessons and making friends”